You are here:Home » Products » Cutting And Bending High Efficiency Automatic Plc Cnc Stirrup Letter Bending Machine
Cutting And Bending High Efficiency Automatic Plc Cnc Stirrup Letter Bending Machine
1.R9 automatic stirrup letter bending machine Used Steel Bending Machine can bend 14mm diameter of the largest diameter,continuous production of any plane shape products, the steel bar bending machine is widely used in construction industry, large steel processing plant and other fields. 2.In addition,the steel bar bending machine from the production after several improved products more perfect, more able to meet the actual needs of steel production and processing
1.This automatic stirrup letter bending machine adopts servo controlling system.
2.Automatically accomplish the functions of rebar feeding, straighten, bending and cutting etc.
3. Max bending diameter of rebar is 10mm.
4.Continuously bend various stirrup of plane figure.
5.Widely used in construction industry and rebar manufacturing enterprise.
6.High efficiency and accurate processing precision.
Technical Specification of R9 automatic stirrup letter bending machine
process diameter of single rebar
process diameter of double rebar
max bending angle
max towing speed
max bending speed
steel processing shape
direction of processing
forward direction and opposite direction
video linkof R9automatic stirrup letter bending machine
1,Test everyautomatic stirrup letter bending machineand inspect the machine seriously .
2,Send the machine picture which you order , then packing it with standard export wooden box after you confirm the machine is ok .
3,Delivery:If ship by sea .after delivery to seaport .Will tell you the shipping time and arrival time . Finally, send all original documents to you by Express For Free.
If delivery it by Express to your door(DHL, TNT,Fedex, etc) or by air to your airport, Or logistic to the warehouse which you request . We will tell you the tracking number after delivery.
Packing of automatic stirrup letter bending machine 1. 1 pc wood case , weight 1980kg,dimension:3300*1000*1980mm. 2. The packing can do as customers' requirement. Shipping By sea to your nearest port; By air to your nearest airport; By express (DHL,UPS,FEDEX,TNT,EMS)to your door; Ship to the warehouse in China according to the customers’ requirement
* Inquiry and consulting support.
*Help you to chose the fitest machine.
*Making the machine according to your requirement.
* Sample testing support.
* View our Factory.
After-Sales Service * Training how to instal the machine, training how to use the machine. * Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
*Guarantee for 1 years. *Quality problem,we will sent you the accessories. *Free repair whole using life(without the freight and accessories charge).
1.Q:How long of the delivery time?
A:5 days for our own design.(motor:380v 50hz 3phases). 10 days for cusmoized model.
2.Q:How can we use the machine?
A:we will send the english user manual and video with the machine, if not enough, we can teach you online.
3.Q:How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A: We test our machine before shipping. Our factory has gained ISO9001:2008 authentication.
4.Q: How long is the warranty?
A: one year warranty and after sales service for whole life
5.Q: how to pay for the product?
A: 100% irrevocable L/C at sight,
T/T 30% in advane and the rest 70% before shipment ,
Alibaba's on-line trade assurance order,
Western union is available.
6.Q:Can you make the english language or other language of the CNC control system for the customers?
A:Yes. Of course. We can make different language for the cnc control. Just tell us which language you need.
7.Q:How to consult the quotation of the automatic stirrup letter bending machine?
A:pls tell me:what's the diameter of the round bar?what's the diameter of the ribbed bar?any special need to the shape?