automatic face mask making machine , also known as C-type mask machine and butterfly-type mask machine, is a fully automatic machine for the production of folding mask bodies
|Key Selling Points:|
Automatic face mask production line, also known as one to three mask production line, composed of a mask body machine and three ear band composed of welding machine. Every minute can output 90-100 piece of complete plane mask, mask specifications: 175*95 mm three layers of non-woven planar filter type guaze mask. Compared with the single independent type mask making machine, joined the automatic conveyor belt and the connecting port, the unique design in addition to improve the production efficiency, reduce artificial cost, is in order to minimize the artificial participation, and reduce the risks of a mask is pollution in the production process.
First, the main parameters:
★ Product specifications: 175mm * 95mm;
★ Product structure: left and right elastic earbands + outer nonwoven fabric + nose bridge strip + meltblown fabric + inner nonwoven fabric;
★ Design speed: 120 tablets / minute;
★ Production speed: 100 tablets / minute;
★ Power: 220V 50HZ;
★ Installed capacity: about 10KW (including air compressor power);
★ Compressed air: 0.6 ~ 0.8Mpa, 1.0 cubic meter / minute;
★ Defective rate: ≤1% (excluding defective products caused by glue spraying machine and material joints);
★ Start-up rate: ≥85%;
★ Equipment size: (length * width * height) 6500 * 3500 * 1900mm;
★ Machine color: sheet metal warm gray 1C, primary color of aluminum profile;
★ Weight: about 5T.
mask making machine price video show :
1. Ultrasonic melting technique, single man operation.
2. Automatic working from feeding to nose-wire insert, lace sealing, cutting finished products.
3. Machine frame adopts aluminum. Anti-rust, durable, easy cleaning and neat.
* Inquiry and consulting support.
* Warranty: 1 year
* Free spare parts
* Video technical and online support
* Field maintenance and repair service
* Field installation, commissioning and training
* Engineers available to service machinery overseas.